There’s so much wrong with the following video, that I should have tried to find what is right. Based on the evidence, it is my strong belief that this was a staged event for the cameras and the shootout looks like a bad movie.
- 1. First of all, there should have been long and tiresome negotiations with the alleged “terrorists”, as there were hostages involved.2. Then, reconnaissance missions should have followed, in order to determine the health state of the prisoners, the real number of terrorists, the type of weapons they used, etc.3. After gathering the required information, the planning phase would have followed. In this stage, everyone involved would have learned as much as possible about #2, as well as their exact role and position in the upcoming assault. Armed assault is the final resort, as there are many things that can go wrong, as history showed.
4. There should have been multiple simultaneous entry points, yet the alleged special forces chose to assault the FRONT DOOR alone.
5. There are way too many policemen at the front door and they are not stacked in accordance to the training manual of the special forces. Usually, two teams of five members each are used for this type of assault. The teams stack on each side of the door, as close as possible to the walls. Everyone else clears the premises.
6. No live media coverage is allowed before and during the assault, as the shooters may watch everything on TV themselves. Finally, the assault.
7. The first rule of each and every assault is throwing flash bangs as soon as the door is breached. The purpose of a flash bang is to disorient the targets with a loud noise and a blinding flash. The element of surprise is the greatest advantage the special forces have.
8. Next, the two teams storm the building simultaneously and begin clearing the building, in accordance to the planning phase (#3). As you can clearly see in the video, there is one guy who at first stays in the doorway, then aimlessly runs inside. Standing in the doorway is in direct opposition to the special forces training, because that’s where they are the most exposed. Not only that, but the guy then runs inside all alone and while his team mates shoot inside the building through the very same door. At one point (0:23-0:24), the team on the right basically shoots through him, which IMO is further evidence of blank cartridges being used.
9. Another inconsistency is shooting basically without aim, while hostages are allegedly inside. While storming a building, the assaulting teams only shoot at clear targets, in small bursts. This way they don’t risk shooting the hostages or each other.
10. Then, a cascade of ridiculous things happen. At minute 0:43, one of the alleged terrorists comes running towards his shooters. Not only that this makes absolutely no sense, but he should have been dead long before reaching the door. As soon as reaches the doorway, he makes a Hollywood-style jump – as all bad movie scripts require – before falling on the sidewalk, just in front of the phony special forces. To make the script even worse, the “special forces” continue to shoot at the stuntman, which would have resulted in shooting each other.
Update: Witnesses said they heard the gunmen shouting “We have avenged the Prophet Muhammad”, but without saying “peace be upon him.” It may be hard for us to understand, but whenever Muslims mention the Prophet they always say “peace be upon him,” otherwise it’s a sacrilege. And these guys were suposed to be Muslim extremists? Pathetic!